Sky Haven
Welcome to the Sky Haven; home of the Winged Foxes.

Opps! It appears you haven't logged in yet!

Don't forget to login to the forums to access all the available content!
Sky Haven
Welcome to the Sky Haven; home of the Winged Foxes.

Opps! It appears you haven't logged in yet!

Don't forget to login to the forums to access all the available content!
Sky Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Garwaire

Garwaire

Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:00 am

@Molokh: Glad to see you're back. Hope all is well at home. And really? You should see the ads near the top of the page, if you have flash enabled that is..

@Nolori: Aye, that be true. Also Google notified me that now there should be a wider rank of ads appearing now, not just the odd flash ad and text based ones..
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/eddiekenz
Molokh666

Molokh666

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:42 am

Eddie - Ad Block Plus. =D
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:33 am

Hehe, also. Quick apology for those who've suffered the Scientology ads.

I never agreed to them. Blame Google. Confused
Back to top Go down
Molokh666

Molokh666

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:46 am

I blame you for setting it up through Google.
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:51 am

I blame God. Like so many before me.
Back to top Go down
Molokh666

Molokh666

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:58 am

Stop being silly. Blaming your imaginary friend just won't cut it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:25 am

Hey, I never acknowledged his/her/it's existence.

I merely just moved the blame from myself to another party.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nolori

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 pm

What? I missed the Scientology ads? Darn it! Those I would've cllicked. THey make me laugh. I went to a fair the other day and there was a bookstore with the word SCIENTOLOGY displayed across the front. I cannot tell you how much self control it took not to go in, flip through some books and giggle.

All the ones I've noticed have been Netflix or lesbian chat rooms. =\
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Yeah, the types of ads varies from region to region. It may be because they're UK specific ads, or maybe I just got "lucky". Most of the ads I get are from Virgin Media, Free UK Websites from BT and Google and the odd text ad.
Back to top Go down
Seba

Seba

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:44 am

Lesbian chatrooms? Where? Uh I mean... -cough-

I get kitty fudz ads. =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am

Lucky for some, I keep getting Scientology..
Back to top Go down
Molokh666

Molokh666

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 am

I'm still not getting any ads.

Ad Block Plus. FUCKYEAH.
Back to top Go down
Nolori

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 am

I want to trade my lesbian chat room ads with your kitty ads, Seba!
Back to top Go down
Captain Leper

Captain Leper

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 pm

How come you guys get the funny ones? I get banks and a rock.
Back to top Go down
Nolori

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 pm

A... rock? Google is trying to sell you rocks? Anything for a buck, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Seba

Seba

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 am

I has a kitties, so, no trade. ^^~
Back to top Go down
Captain Leper

Captain Leper

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:54 am

Hmm... Tuna Chef challenge.
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:52 pm

They're still trying to sell me internet. I already have a connection, so why should I switch to your company Mr Branson?

Anyway, lets talk about something else. Like religious book burning. Like the Koran burning thing going on that's all over the news. Funny thing is, part of the constitution is the right to religious freedom, which can both condemn and protect the right to burn Korans. So long as its part of Christian faith of course.
Back to top Go down
Molokh666

Molokh666

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:15 pm

We had a similar thing pop up recently in the news.

Bunch of Islamic dickheads (NB: Not all Islamists are dickheads, these ones most certaintly were.) we trying to denounce capitalism by using the right of free speech which is part of capitalism to swear against capitalism.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Capitalism doesn't incorporate the freedom of speech. Capitalism is an economic ideology, not a democratic one. Still, I get what your saying. They have the right to say their opinions so long as its not to encourage acts of violence or hatred. Hell, we give more people freedom of speech than they do in the states..
Back to top Go down
RealFolkBlues

RealFolkBlues

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Lol, forum has gone silent. =[
Be r speekin' nao plz.
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:10 am

Forum appears to be dormant because people are rather busy with other things. As for me, I'm up to me scalp in work, but still try to lurk in the site. Mainly adding the odd update or lurking in the roleplay forums.

Still, glad to see someone has raised this issue. Recruitment to the site, and maintain a certain level of activity should be a priority.
Back to top Go down
RealFolkBlues

RealFolkBlues

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:54 am

Lol, recruitment.

"Oh hey guys, lets go and join THREE roleplayers, in an obscure roleplay, based upon a subject I'm unfamiliar with!
And best of all, its isolated all the way in the middle of the interwebs in a constantly-changing private forum with a post-per-time-scale rate that has to be measured in months, and a character storyline that has become self-centred through lack of general activity."

^//^ Not saying that's a bad thing for the involved individual, but y'know, you need a better selling point than that. x3

Wheeeeee....
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Well, we all have to start from somewhere. And please don't insult the site, I've poured many dozens of hours I could have spent otherwise on my social life or indeed my education. Instead I decided to build this hub in which the RP can take place.

So please, stfu and contribute. Quit your whining! Evil
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Anyway, Lepper and I have started putting together arrangements for a Winged Fox Air Pirates group on Steam. Its still in the early days and we're shifting through the various piles of ideas we've come up with, but for now just going to mention that its created.

Now we're scratching our heads as to what we do with the group..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky Haven :: Chat :: Open Chat-
Create a forum on Forumotion | Roleplay forums | Contemporary | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com